Thank you for your desire to work with Genelec Holdings Limited. Employment at Genelec is synonymous with good career progression. All employees can expect that that they will sharpen their talents, embrace new capabilities, and embark upon transforming leadership challenges. We constantly look for people with the right attitude, commitment to achieving desired result and the zeal to achieve personal and corporate goals. The key factors that Genelec considers when recruiting for various positions are:
- Academic – A good Bachelor’s Degree or better
- Statutory and national regulatory requirements – Completion of compulsory National Service
- Skills – numeracy, aptitude, problem-solving, language, etc. Knowledge – financial, business appreciation, expert in specific area
- Competencies – acquired in relevant technical areas where prior experience is essential to effective delivery
- Attitude – Can do, solution creation, teamwork, upholding the Brand, Volunteerism
We encourage you to apply, provided you share an interest in our vision and have demonstrated strong work attitude and professional drive and meet the criteria as stated above.
Vacancies: Project Assistant South, Project Assistant North, HR Executive, Marketing Executive
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in joining the Genelec Team.